Instead of using Power Supply and IP Router for each rooms, you will be just providing Hotel Room Supervisor and each rooms of the hotels will be able to reach IP line seperately. It saves significant cost per room. Device also makes you able to have occupancy based controls for energy saving with its logic functions. In this case, you will be able to remove card holder from the system and this is optional.
- Modbus TCP to KNX gateway provides all room control and monitoring requirements for hotel management and SCADA systems.
- Gateway can map up to 1000 KNX group addresses
- Built-in 320mA KNX bus power supply with auxiliary 30V output
- Patent pending card holder-less room presence detection feature
- Easy and remote commissioning via IP network
- Optional physical inputs for door, window and presence sensors
- Optional room energy measurement and reporting
- Optional time sensitive scene selection with RTC
- When the guest is not in the room, it guarantees energy saving without using the cardholder (energy saver)
- 4 separate scenarios ; Pre-Welcome, Welcome, leave and check-out
- Saving the configurations of guests and calling configurated scenarios.
- Scenarios defined in the room can be changed through the GRMS software .
- It has 3 dry contact inputs for ; Doors, Windows and Presence